Top 7 Reasons to Work at Purchase College
Located 35 miles north of New York City on 500+ beautiful acres in Westchester County, Purchase College is a cultural destination and the only State University of New York (SUNY) campus to combine conservatory training in the visual and performing arts with rigorous programs in the liberal arts and sciences. For its faculty and staff, the college offers.
- A creative and intellectual environment that is challenging and inspiring, and where your efforts will contribute directly to the improvement of our society through education and the arts.
- Great benefits that include business-casual dress and individualized work/life flexibility. For detailed information on some of the college’s employee benefits, visit Employee Benefits Information.
- Discounted access to the world-class Performing Arts Center and free admission to the Neuberger Museum of Art, the tenth largest university museum in the nation. You will also receive discounts at the museum store.
- Free access to the athletic facilities (including a six-lane pool with diving well!), with a discount for family memberships.
- Access to the NAEYC-accredited, on-campus Children’s Center, a nonprofit corporation that is dedicated to serving the children of Purchase College students, faculty, and staff as well as families of neighboring communities, depending on space availability.
- Outstanding faculty colloquia where the campus community comes together in a comfortable and collegial environment to hear about the scholarly and creative pursuits of selected faculty members.
- Unlimited, year-round opportunities to visit the world-renowned Donald Kendall Sculpture Gardens at PepsiCo (free and right across the street!). The Sculpture Gardens are currently closed for construction and expected to reopen in April 2016.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, or Clery Act, mandates that all Title IV institutions, without exception, prepare, publish, and distribute an Annual Security Report. This report consists of two basic parts: disclosure of the college’s crime statistics for the past three years; and the availability regarding the college’s current campus security policies. Purchase College’s Annual Security Report is published by and available on our University Police website at www.purchase.edu/clery and on the college’s “Your Right to Know” website, under Health and Safety.